A Camera and Two Gnomes Walk Into a Bar...

Photo By: Calli Bicknese
It was a quiet night....at home....no adventures. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. It was about half way through my night when my camera bag started to rustle. OH BOY, I thought to myself. Late night adventures are always so interesting, and I thought for sure that I was going to have one of those that night.

As the camera bag opened though, I noticed that it was not her that was opening the bag. Actually, it was...no one at all? Now, that night was the first night I had ever experienced anything quite like that at all. After my camera bag opened, it was silent for a few minutes..when all of the sudden my camera bag started tipping over. At that point I thought for sure I was going to drop and my lens was going to break, but when the bag tipped over I gently rolled out and landed right side up.

I tried to see what was going on through my lens, but I was turned at an angle facing the wall so I could not see too much of what was going on. Then I heard in the softest voice, "Hey. Wanna hear a joke?" Well, since I was going to be spending the night facing a wall I figured a joke would be better than nothing. Then the voice said, "So, a camera and two gnomes walk into a bar..."

And then, to my disbelief two garden gnomes came waddling over right in front of my lens. I about short circuited, they got real close and almost ran directly into the glass on my lens. The tall gnome introduced himself as the one with the jokes, and the short gnome introduced himself as the one without all the jokes. I am glad they came to visit me, it definitely made a quiet night in more entertaining. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shutter In Chicago

And Then...the Dog Licked My Lens

You Brought a Camera to Walmart?